Pages

4.17.2011

Sunshine

The sun is out again in Los Angeles, and I can't get enough of it.

I am head over heels for these hot sunny days. I'm usually the coldest one in the room, I think being from Hawaii has spoiled me, but after going home last week it looks like I've brought the warm sunshine back with me. It's amazing how the weather can open your eyes, each blade of grass is so much greener and more filled with love than before.
I feel so whole and alive. The world is full of grace. And I am inspired. Thank you earth! I hope this stays for a while.

Be inspired. Love, 
Alana

Skirt, thrifted. Top, boutique in Thailand. Boots, old Nordstrom. Sunnies, vintage Ray Ban. 
Necklaces: Woven/knotted, Thailand boutique. Wooden, my childhood. Gold stars, thrifted. 
Metal cuff, Lucky Brand. Green and gold knotted bracelets, made by me (more coming soon). 
Other bracelets, found. Silver knuckle ring, Banana Republic. Little heart ring, from childhood. Silver+Stone ring, from India.


Photos by Samantha Stier

No comments: