1. Caroline Trentini in Flights of Fancy, Vogue September 2008.2. Vogue Girl editorial.
3-4. Lara Swieciki in The Ballerina by Pierre Dal Corso.
5. Chloe summer 2011.
6. Capezio studded ballet slippers at Bona Drag online boutique.
7. Image from the film Black Swan.
8. Gemma Ward in Think Pink, Vogue Italia April 2005. By Stephen Meisel.
9. Sasha Pivovarova in Vogue China November 2005. By Laurie Bartley
10. Edward Degas painting.
11. Gorgeous Roses.
12. Editorial starring Kate Moss.
13. Beauty photography by Karla Ticas, makeup by Leibi Carias.
14. Janie Taylor for Chloé on Nowness.com.
Great Ballerinas are controlled and disciplined, and free and emotional. Both strong and graceful. Its a constant struggle in motion to find the perfect balance. An incredible metaphor for a full and complete life. How inspiring.