Pages

5.11.2011

Shoe Wishlist

Some shoes I'd love to be wearing...
Starting with my top 3; a boot, a platform, and a flat:
Penelope and Coco
from their genius Classic Boot Collection


I cant decide which color...
Jeffery Campbell x LF stores
Jaxon by Sam Edelman

 Christian Louboutin
 Jeffery Campbell
Amazing!
Penelope and Coco
Wowza blue fur up to there.
Penelope and Coco

 Penelope and Coco, have an amazing collection of oxfords I'd love to get my feet into (among others) here's a peak:
(^These haven't even been released yet!)

Basically anything and everything Jeffery Campbell, Penelope and Coco, or Sam Edelman will do.
Enjoy.
Love,
Alana

2 comments:

ryder said...

the first one r genious

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

these are ALL great picks. xx

p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $75 gift card to old gold boutique if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com